Thursday, June 20, 2013

Look what Barbara did!

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of reconnecting with a friend from Williamsburg, Virginia.  Barbara and I became friends there because we were both quilters and also both attended the historic Bruton Parish Church.  It turned out that we had both lived in the Bay Area of California for many years, knew some of the same people, but had never met here.  Barbara and her husband return to the Bay Area occasionally and I was happy to enjoy their company over a great lunch at Tacolicious in San Francisco. 

During this visit Barbara showed me her fabulous tile quilt.   She had our book, Tile Quilt Revival, and used several of the patterns that are included to make this quilt as a gift for a friend.  Great job, Barbara!  You make me proud.  I hope your friend loves it. (Apologies for the poor picture quality.)

No comments: